On 15 March 2020, President Cyril Ramaphosa declared that the Corona Virus (COVID 19) as a national disaster in terms of the Disaster Management Act. The purpose of the Act is to provide for an integrated and coordinated disaster management policy that focuses on preventing or reducing the risk of disasters, mitigate the severity of disasters, emergency preparedness, rapid and effective response to disasters and post disaster recovery.
The safety of our clients and staff is our greatest priority, however our offices will remain open for business, but we will implement precautionary measures.
As our valued clients, we want to let you know what measures we have taken to ensure your continued safety in our practice:
- We will ensure that our offices will be properly sanitized.
- We will request that clients and staff sanitize their hands before and after their appointment.
- Pens will be sanitized after used.
- All clients that have travelled recently will be required to go for screening prior to attending our offices.
- We will request clients and staff keep a safe distance for health purposes.
Our staff has been provided with information with regard to personal hygiene and proximity between themselves and clients. Hand sanitizer will be available at our Reception as well as bathrooms.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
If you have any questions or queries you can contact us on our office line on 011 472 2828